If you are Lava Iris 800 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide your Lava iris 800 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the officially released drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris 800
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris 800.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris 800.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris 800.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris 800.
Lava Iris 800 Review
The phone was officially released in 2015, April. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels at a pixel density of 196 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat).
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB storage. The phone is powered by 1.3 GHz 2 core processor. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, light sensor, digital compass and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.