Lava Flair Z1 is a popular model that was released in 2015, July. The phone comes with TFT capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Lava Flair Z1 drivers, here you will find all the official drivers for your phone.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you Lava Flair Z1 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lava Flair Z1 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download SPD/ADB drivers for Lava Flair Z1
To flash the firmware on your device, you need to download the SPD driver from the link below:
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Flair Z1.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Flair Z1.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Flair Z1.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Flair Z1.
Specifications of Lava Flair Z1
Lava Flair Z1 is known for its simple attractive design. It supports Dual-Sim. Regarding the display, it offers a TFT capacitive touchscreen with a large display of 5.0 inches. It includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and a 2MP secondary camera.
The memory includes 8 GB internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. It has a Long lasting 2000 mAh battery to support a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor for better performance.
The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, if you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.