Lenovo A805e is a mid-range smartphone that was launched in June, 2014 with 5.5 inches large display. If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing a firmware on your device, then you need to download the official drivers released for Lenovo A805e.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A805e USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download Qualcomm/ADB drivers for Lenovo A805e
You can download both the drivers for flashing firmware or connecting your device to a computer from link below:
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A805e.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A805e.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A805e.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A805e.
Specifications of Lenovo A805e
Lenovo A805e comes with Single Sim and is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The phone packs internal memory of 8 GB with 1 GB RAM. For more space, you can also expand the memory via micro-SD card as it support external card.
Regarding the camera, the phone has 8MP Primary camera with a good quality results. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio.
Lenovo A805e include 2500 mAh powerful battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches. The price of Lenovo A805e in India starts At 12,000.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.