Vivo Y71 is on the popular and most famous released in 2018, April with extra-ordinary features. The phone has a stylish and attractive look with a slim body. If you are looking for official drivers for this latest smartphone, then just follow this guide and you are good to go.
After downloading the required Vivo drivers, you need to watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y71
Vivo Y71 is an android smartphone that includes many new features. The Stylish Vivo Y71 supports dual-sim mechanism. The display specifications of the phone include an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a large display of 6.0 inches.
The resolution of the display is quite awesome that includes 720×1440 pixels. When it comes to storage, the Vivo Y71 include 16 or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The camera includes 13MP Primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. It comes in two colors which are Black and Gold. The price of Vivo Y71 in Pakistan starts at 17,999.
Download Qualcomm/ADB drivers for Vivo Y71
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo Y71.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y71.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y71.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y71.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need for Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.