Lenovo Vibe K5 is a smartphone that was released in 2016, April with dual-sim mechanism. If you want to connect your device to a computer, then you need to download ADB drivers for your device.
Here you will find the official drivers for your device. These drivers include SPD driver also which are used to flash stock firmware on your device.
Download SPD/ADB Drivers for Lenovo Vibe K5
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A805e.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A805e.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A805e.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A805e.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe K5
Lenovo Vibe K5 comes is an awesome android phone with extra-ordinary features. The phone has a large display of 5.5 inches that include IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
As the smartphone require much storage for its application, therefore Lenovo Vibe K5 include 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and you can also extend it to 32 GB via micro-SD card. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 415 processor.
It offers 13MP of primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera.
It include 2750 mAh long-lasting battery to increase the performance and stability of the phone. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
Let us know on the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.