Lava Iris X8 was officially released in 2015, February supporting dual-sim. The phone include a lot of features and is affordable by price.
In order to connect your Lava Iris X8 to a computer, you need to download and install the official required drivers for your smartphone. Therefore, in this tutorial, we are providing all the required drivers for your Lava Iris X8.
Simply proceed to the download section of this page. Further, download all the drivers including the official Lava PC Suite software.
Once, you are done with downloading the drivers, then follow the instructions to install them on your computer.
Table of Contents
Lava Iris X8 USB Drivers Download: (Official Latest Free Drivers)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris X8.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris X8.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris X8.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris X8.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Lava Iris X8.
After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Lava Iris X8 ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Lava A48 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires ADB drivers.
- Flashing the firmware file on your smartphone requires CDC, SPD, Qualcomm, or VCOM drivers.
- For sharing media files, you should install the MTP drivers.
- To perform different operations on your smartphone using the command prompt, you should install the ADB & Fastboot drivers.
Specifications of Lava Iris X8
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.0 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by Asahi Dragontrail glass. The phone is equipped with octa-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in two variants 8 GB with 1 GB RAM or 16 with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
Lava Iris X8 has 8MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 3MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2500 mAh powerful battery and comes in two colors which are black and white.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.