If you are Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you should download the latest required drivers for your device and then install it on your computer.
In this article, we are providing all the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 Review
The phone runs on Android 4.4.2 (Jelly Bean) powered dual-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A9 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 768 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and VGA secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The type of display is TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The size of display is 4.0 inches supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. It is powered by Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery. It comes in two colors which are white and black.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582
- Download (Samsung) USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Driver for Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.
Willing to ask any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.