Do you own Lava Pixel V1? if yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your device in order to connect it to your computer.
In this post, we are providing all the required drivers for your Lava Pixel V1. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and connecting your smartphone to your computer.
Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lava Pixel V1
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Pixel V1.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Pixel V1.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Pixel V1.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Pixel V1.
Lava Pixel V1 Review
Lava Pixel V1 was launched in 2015, July with decent design. The phone support Dual-Sim. The phone consider IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The size of display is 5.5 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by Asahi Dragontrail Glass technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow). For better performance, it include quad-core 1.3 GHz processor. The internal memory of the phone 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered Li-Po 2560 mAh battery. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensors.
Download and then install the above drivers on your computer. Willing to ask any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.