Galaxy J4+ was launched in the market with a new stylish design. The phone support Dual-sim mechanism.
If you are in search for the latest drivers for your Galaxy J4+, then you are lucky to be here. In this article, we will provide the latest drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Review
Regarding the display, the phone offers 6.0 inches display with a resolution of 720×1480 pixels. It consider IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
The version of OS installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 2/3 GB RAM or 16 GB with 2 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Download Latest Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
Video Tutorials on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.