Do you own Samsung Galaxy J6+? If yes, then you will need to download the required and latest drivers for your Galaxy J6+ in order to connect your smartphone to a computer.
You are in the right place here, you will find the latest drivers for your Galaxy J6+ smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Galaxy J6+ include Dual 13MP+5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8PM secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
The phone comes in two variants regarding the internal memory including 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and 32GB with 3 GB RAM and also has a support for micro-SD card upto 512 GB.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The display of the phone is 6.0 inches supporting resolution of 720×1480 pixels.
It is powered by li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. The phone support Single sim or Dual sim.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus.
Regarding the article, if you are willing to ask any question, then let us know in the comment section.