Galaxy A8s was released in the last month of 2018. The phone gets appreciation by its stylish design and also the features it includes.
The phone comes in two variants Galaxy A8 plus and Galaxy A8s. If you have own Galaxy A8s and are in search for the drivers for you smartphone, then you are pretty lucky to be here.
In this article, you will find the latest drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A8s.
Samsung Galaxy A8s Review
Galaxy A8s has a super large size display of 6.4 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The latest version has been installed by default on Galaxy A8s which is Android 9.0 (Pie).
The phone is equipped with octa-core processor. When it comes to memory, the phone has got something extra-ordinary for its users. The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 or 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB.
It include the new triple camera technology which has 24MP+10MP+5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 24MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A8s.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A8s.
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A8s.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy A8s.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Samsung Galaxy A8s.
After downloading the above driver, then simply install it on your computer and then connect your smartphone to your computer.
Any question arise in your mind, then let us know in the comment section.