Galaxy M10 is another new release of Samsung that was released in 2019, February. The phone is covered with enhanced features.
If you are Galaxy M20 user and want to download the USB drivers for your smartphone, then here you will find the latest drivers for your Galaxy M20. Simply continue reading the article and you will able to download the latest drivers for your brand new Galaxy M20.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M20
Galaxy M20 runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) offering internal memory of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB.
The screen of the phone is 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels powered by octa-core processor. The camera of the phone is Dual 13MP+5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It support Dual-Sim.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy M20
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M20.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy M20.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy M20.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Samsung Galaxy M20.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy M20.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.