Galaxy M10 is the recent release of samsung that was launched in 2019, January. The phone has an attractive and heart touching.
If you want a smartphone that with less burden on your pocket, then I will recommend you to buy the Galaxy M10. The phone exists in mid-range category but include all the features that one high-end smartphone has.
If you are Samsung Galaxy M10 user and want to download the USB drivers for your device for connecting purpose, then keep reading this article and you will find the latest drivers for your Samsung Galaxy M10 smartphone.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M10
When talking about its camera, the phone include Dual 13MP+5MP primary camera with LED flash and other features and 5MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
Regarding the connectivity medium, the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone comes in two variants, you can buy 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and both have a support for micro-SD card upto 512 GB.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A53 processor. Galaxy M10 include Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
The display of the phone is quite large considering 6.22 inches with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels. The type of display is PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen and also support Dual-sim.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy M10
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M10.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy M10.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy M10.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Samsung Galaxy M10.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy M10.
Simply download the above drivers and then install it on your laptop or desktop. After installing the drivers, you will be able to connect your Galaxy M10 to your computer successfully.
Regarding this article, if you want to ask question, then let us know in the comment section.