If you are Lenovo A536 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the required drivers for your device. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A536 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Table of Contents
Download Lenovo A536 Driver
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A536.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A536.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A536.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A536.
Specifications of Lenovo A536
Lenovo A536 is equipped with 8 GB of internal memory including 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. It is powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor with Li-Po 2000 mAh battery to support power back-up. It support Dual-Sim mechanism.
For photos an videos, the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including feature and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. The size of display is 5.0 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. The price of Lenovo A536 in India starts from 7,006.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer.