Do you own Lava Iris Fuel 50 smartphone? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here, we are providing the official drivers for your device. Just follow this guide.
In this post, you are going to get the official Lava Iris Fuel 50 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below. Additionally, you will also be able to download the official Lava Iris Fuel 50 PC Suite software.
Download Lava Iris Fuel 50 USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris Fuel 50.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris Fuel 50.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris Fuel 50.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris Fuel 50.
Specifications of Lava Iris Fuel 50
Lava Iris Fuel 50 was launched in 2014, October with a dual-sim mechanism. The camera of the phone is quite awesome, as it includes 8MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash and a 2MP secondary camera for selfies. It is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor to support the performance of the phone. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include proximity and accelerometer.
Lava Iris Fuel 50 is packed with 8 GB of internal memory including 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The price of Lava Iris Fuel 50 in India starts at 7,799.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing a problem-related to this guide.