Sony Xperia C3 Dual is a Smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2014, August. The phone comes with a Dual-Sim mechanism. If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then You need to download the official drivers for your device. Here, you will find it.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download Sony Xperia C3 Dual Firmware/USB Flash drivers
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia C3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia C3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia C3.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia C3.
Specifications of Sony Xperia C3 Dual
Sony Xperia C3 Dual comes with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) installed on it and you can also upgrade it to Android 5.1 (Lollipop). For better performance, it includes a quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The camera of the phone is awesome, as it offers 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
It offers 8 GB of internal memory that can be expanded to 32 GB via micro-SD card. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The phone includes awesome colors which are black, white, and mint. The price of the Sony Xperia C3 Dual in India starts from 8,994.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer.