If you are Lenovo Vibe C2 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the required drivers for your device.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo Vibe C2 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download Flash tool/USB Drivers for Lenovo Vibe C2
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo Vibe C2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo Vibe C2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo Vibe C2.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo Vibe C2.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe C2
Lenovo Vibe C2 comes with 5.0 inches large display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by quad-core 1.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 1 GB RAM.
With Lenovo Vibe C2, you can capture memories with such a quality results. The phone include 8MP Primary camera and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The sensors on the phone include Ambient Light sensor, proximity sensor, Gyroscope and accelerometer. The phone include Mali-T720 MP2 GPU for graphical performance.
It is powered by 2750 mAh battery to support the power back-up. It support Dual-Sim mechanism. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The expected price of Lenovo Vibe C2 in India is 6,999.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer.