Lenovo A1000 is an android smartphone that made entry in the market back in 2015, September. The phone comes with TFT capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Lenovo A1000 USB Drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A1000 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download Lenovo A1000 USB Flash Drivers
- Download Lenovo driver for Lenovo A1000
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A1000.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A1000.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A1000.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A1000.
Specifications of Lenovo A1000
Lenovo A1000 packs internal memory of 8 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop). The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
For photos and videos, the phone include 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and VGA secondary camera for selfies. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. It is powered by quad-core 1.7 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM to support the stability and performance.
Lenovo A1000 is equipped with Li-Po 2000 mAh battery to support its large display of 4.0 inches with a resolution of 480×800 pixels. It support Dual-Sim mechanism. The price of Lenovo A1000 in India starts from 4,999.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.