If you are a Samsung B310E user and want to connect your device to the computer, then you need to download the official drivers for your device. Here, we are providing the USB drivers for your device.
Drivers are very important when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware on your device. Downloading and installing the required driver is a must for carrying out different tasks like transferring files between a computer and your phone. In this post, you will find all the required drivers for your Samsung B310E phone below.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung B310E
Samsung B310E is a beautiful small phone with 75g weight. It supports dual-sim. The type of display it considers is color TFT. The size of the display is 2 inches. It is powered by a 208 MHz processor. The phone also includes memory card slot and support micro-SD card up to 16 GB.
The phone is powered by an 800 mAh battery to support the power back-up. It also includes MP3 and FM Radio. The price of Samsung B310E in Pakistan is 2,599.
Download USB Drivers for Samsung B310E
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung B310E.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung B310E.
- Download ADB Driver for Samsung B310E.
- Download SPD Driver for Samsung B310E.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung B310E.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung B310E.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung B310E
You can also download the drivers for Samsung Galaxy J2. After downloading the drivers, follow the installation guide to install them properly on your computer.
How To Install Samsung B310E USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Driver
- For connecting purposes.
- Provide a software interface to a hardware components.
- For Flashing firmware.
- Without drivers, no operation will be carried out succesfully.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.