LG is one of the leading smartphone brand company which has produced a lot of awesome smartphones so far. LG G5 is one of its awesome release. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your LG G5. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For LG G5
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG G5.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG G5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG G5.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG G5.
LG G5 Specs
The display of the phone is covered by 5.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1440×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 32 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are silver, titan, gold, and pink.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.