ZTE Zmax Pro runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and brings 13MP primary camera. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your ZTE Zmax Pro. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
ZTE Zmax Pro USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for ZTE Zmax Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For ZTE Zmax Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for ZTE Zmax Pro.
- Download ZTE PC Suite for ZTE Zmax Pro.
ZTE Zmax Pro Specs
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for more storage. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, fingerprint, gyro, proximity, and compass.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.