Nokia 6 was officially released in 2017, January. The phone has a stunning design. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Nokia 6. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Nokia 6
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 6.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 6.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 6.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 6.
Nokia 6 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include two variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and comes in five colors which are Arte black, Matte black, tempered blue, silver and copper. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.