LG has released LG V40 ThinQ smartphone with a stunning design. The phone comes with 6.4 inches large screen. If you are LG V40 ThinQ user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your LG V40 ThinQ. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Once, you download all the drivers from below, then simply go for installing them on your computer.
Download USB Drivers For LG V40 ThinQ
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG V40 ThinQ.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG V40 ThinQ.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG V40 ThinQ.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG V40 ThinQ.
LG V40 ThinQ Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.4 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1440×3120 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The internal memory of the phone include two variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 12MP + 12MP + 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 8MP + 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3300 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are new platinum gray, carmine red, new aurora black and new Moroccan blue.
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.