Huawei Ascend Mate 2 was officially released in 2014, January. The phone comes with 6.1 inches screen and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). If you are Huawei Ascend Mate 2 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Huawei Ascend Mate 2. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Huawei Ascend Mate 2
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Ascend Mate 2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Ascend Mate 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Ascend Mate 2.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Ascend Mate 2.
Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.1 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensor on the phone includes accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4050 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are crystal black and pure white.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.