Lenovo Zuk Z2 is decently shaped and the body of the phone is made up of glass which feels really good when holding it in hands. The phone attracts by its premium looks. If you are a Lenovo Zuk Z2 user, then you are in the right place here.
We have something for you related to your smartphone. In this post, you will get all the officially released drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lenovo Zuk Z2.
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo Zuk Z2
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo Zuk Z2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo Zuk Z2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo Zuk Z2.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo Zuk Z2.
Lenovo Zuk Z2 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.0 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes two variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3500 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are titanium black and ceramic white.
So, if you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.