HTC U Ultra was officially released in 2017, January. The phone supports Hybrid dual sim and includes many other features. If you are HTC U Ultra user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your HTC U Ultra. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
HTC U Ultra Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with a 5.7 inches Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1440×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by a quad-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes two variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 12MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and comes in four awesome colors which are brilliant black, cosmetic pink, ice white, and sapphire blue.
Download USB Drivers For HTC U Ultra
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC U Ultra
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC U Ultra
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC U Ultra
- Download PC Suite software for HTC U Ultra
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.