For capturing the World, HTC 10 comes with a 12MP quality camera and includes 5MP secondary camera for selfies. If you are an HTC 10 user and want to download the required drivers for smartphone, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your HTC 10 smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
HTC 10 Specs
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.2 inches Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1440×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by a quad-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes two variants 32 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 12MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are carbon gray, topaz gold, glacier silver and camellia red.
Download USB Drivers For HTC 10
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC 10.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC 10.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC 10.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC 10.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.