When it comes to designing, HTC is the smartphone brand that focuses on designing much. It has released a lot of smartphones with stunning design and also includes awesome features. HTC One Max is one of its awesome releases.
If you are in search of HTC One Max USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this post, we will not only provide you the latest officially released drivers for your HTC One Max but will also provide you the drivers for flashing firmware. Therefore, your wait for searching the drivers comes to an end by reading this article.
HTC One Max Specs
The display of the phone is covered by 5.9 inches Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen supporting a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes two variants 16 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 4MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2.1MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3300 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are silver, black and gold.
Download USB Drivers For HTC One Max
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC One Max.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC One Max.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC One Max.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC One Max.
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.