ZTE Blade Z Max is a good features smartphone that comes with dual cameras. The phone has a large display size and stunning design. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For ZTE Blade Z Max
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for ZTE Blade Z Max.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For ZTE Blade Z Max.
- Download MTP Drivers for ZTE Blade Z Max.
- Download ZTE PC Suite for ZTE Blade Z Max.
ZTE Blade Z Max Specs
The display of the phone is covered by 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by Asahi Dragontrail Glass technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) powered by octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone includes 32 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, fingerprint, gyro and compass. ZTE Blade Z Max is powered by Li-Ion 4080 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.