Micromax A102 is a well-known smartphone providing good features at a cheap price. The smartphone is equipped with a Capacitive touchscreen. Here you will find the official Micromax A102 USB driver.
Drivers are very important to install on a computer when you are about to perform any operation that requires connectivity between your PC and smartphone. There are many drivers available in this post.
All the drivers are official and compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP.
Once, you are done with downloading, you can watch the video tutorials in this post to install them on your computer easily.
Table of Contents
Micromax A102 USB Driver Download
If you want to flash the firmware on your device, then download CDC or VCOM drivers and for connectivity purposes require an ADB driver. I will suggest you downloading and installing all the drivers below.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax A102.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax A102.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax A102.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax A102.
Also, if you are interested in downloading the Micromax AQ4501 USB Driver, then click on the link to download.
How To Install Micromax A102 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Once, you are done with downloading the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Now, Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: At this moment, A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Advantages of Installing Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- Similarly, For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Additionally, You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Moreover, When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax A102.
Specifications of Micromax A102
The phone support dual-sim and comes with a large display of 6.0 inches. The phone runs on Android 4.4.2 (Jelly Bean). Regarding the processor, it has a dual-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The storage specifications are not bad as they support 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and the memory can be extended to 32 GB via micro-SD card.
As for the camera, Micromax A102 offers 5MP Primary camera with an LED flash and a VGA secondary camera. The price of Micromax A102 in India starts from 7,705.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to these Micromax A102 USB drivers.