Micromax Bolt D321 was released in 2015, February with Android OS 4.4.2 (KitKat) installed on it. If you are a Micromax D321 user and want the drivers for your device, then you will find official drivers here.
Go ahead to the download section of this page below. You will find all the required official Micromax Bolt D321 USB drivers along with the official Micromax PC Suite. Simply, download and install it on your computer.
Micromax Bolt D321 USB Driver Download
Download all the drivers from the below download section and then install it on your computer. For installation, you can watch the video tutorials provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt D321.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt D321.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt D321.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt D321.
How To Install Micromax D321 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax Bolt D321.
Also, if you want to download official Micromax A311 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Specifications of Micromax Bolt D321
Talking about the Micromax D321 display, it offers 5.0 inches large screen with a beautiful design. The type of display it considers is a Capacitive touchscreen. It is powered by a Dual-Core 1.3 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM.
It offers an internal memory of 4 GB and you can extend it to 32 GB via micro-SD card.
The camera specifications include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2 MP secondary camera.
To support its platform, it provides an 1800 mAh battery. It comes in two colors which are Black and white. The price of Micromax Bolt D321 in India starts from 5,499.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.