If you are looking for Micromax Q398 drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, you will find all the required drivers for your Micromax Q398 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and download the required drivers for your Micromax Q398 smartphone. After downloading, install it on your computer or laptop.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q398
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q398.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q398.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q398.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q398.
Specifications of Micromax Q398
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by cortex-A7 processor. The phone support dual-sim. The size of display is 5.5 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card. When it comes to camera, the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4700 mAh battery.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.