If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to install the drivers on your computer. Here, you will find the latest official Micromax Q402 USB drivers.
In this post, we will provide you all the latest drivers for your Micromax Q402 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and download the required drivers for your smartphone and then install it on your computer.
Drivers are very important before carrying out any particular task. For example, if you want to transfer files between your computer and a smartphone, you will need ADB drivers.
Similarly, for flashing firmware files on your smartphone, CDC or VCOM drivers are compulsory. There are many others drivers for different purposes. You can check the list of all Micromax Q402 USB drivers below.
For installation, you can watch the video tutorials provided below. Simply, click on the link below to download different drivers. All the drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP.
Table of Contents
Micromax Q402 USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q402.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q402.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q402.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q402.
How To Install Micromax Q402 USB Driver on computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Installing Drivers?
- For connectivity purposes, you should install the ADB Drivers on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are mandatory.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax Q402.
Micromax Q402 Review
The smartphone was released in 2017, April and support dual-sim. The type of display is capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 4.0 inches supporting resolution 480×800 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by quad-core 1.1 GHz processor. The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash and VGA secondary for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is gold.
If you want to download official Micromax AQ4501 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.