Do you own Micromax Q4261? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your Micromax Q4261.
In this article, you will find the latest drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to find the required drivers, simply download the drivers and then install it on your computer.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q4261
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q4261.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q4261.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q4261.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q4261.
Specifications of Micromax Q4261
Regarding the display, the phone has full HD 5 inches display and runs on Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery and support dual-sim. The phone comes in one color which is black.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.