When it comes to connectivity, drivers are most important as without having drivers installed on your system, you are unable to connect your smartphone to a computer. In this post, you will be able to download the Micromax D320 USB driver.
In this article, you will find the official drivers for your Micromax D320 Bolt. This driver pack also includes a Micromax D320 firmware driver. All the drivers available in this post are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Vista.
There are different drivers available for different purposes. Like, if you want to flash the firmware file on your smartphone, then you will need to install the VCOM, CDC, or SPD driver. Thus, go ahead to the download section of this page below and download the official drivers.
There are many smartphone companies that are running Android and trying to secure a decent place in the Android market. Micromax is one of them. Micromax D320 is a beautiful smartphone.
Simply, download the drivers from below. further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Table of Contents
Micromax D320 Bolt USB Drivers Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax D320 Bolt.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax D320 Bolt.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax D320 Bolt.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax D320 Bolt.
How To Install Micromax Bolt D320 USB Driver in Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Advantages of Installing Drivers?
- For connectivity purposes, you should install the ADB Drivers on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are mandatory.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax Bolt D320.
Specifications of Micromax D320 Bolt
Micromax Bolt D320 is equipped with dual-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A7 processor running Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The size of display is 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. It has 3.15 MP primary camera with LED flash and VGA secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone supports a Dual-Sim mechanism and is powered by a Li-ion 1600 mAh battery. The price of Micromax Bolt D320 in India starts from 4,749.
Also, if you are interested in downloading Micromax Q402 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.