Micromax is also one of the popular brands that has launched a lot of smartphones with beautiful design and quality features. The best thing about Micromax is, its smartphones are available for cheap prices, as one can buy them easily. In this post, you will be able to download all the official latest Micromax Q336 USB driver.
In many cases, you will need to install the official USB drivers for your smartphone. It includes connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or flashing the firmware file on your smartphone. There are other drivers also available for different purposes.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP. Simply, head over to the download section of this page below.
Download all the drivers from below. Additionally, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Table of Contents
Micromax Q336 USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q336.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q336.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q336.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q336.
How To Install Micromax Q336 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Run the .exe file as “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Finally, A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Advantages of Installing Drivers
- So, For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- Moreover, For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Additionally, You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Similarly, When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax Q336.
Also, If you want to download the official Micromax Q334 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Specifications of Micromax Q336
Micromax Q336 support dual-sim and runs on android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM. The phone packs internal memory of 4 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
When it comes to camera, the phone include 5MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 2 MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery. Micromax Q336 comes only in one color which is Black.
After downloading the above drivers, then install it on your laptop o computer. Also let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.