Do you own Micromax A27? If yes, then you need to download and install the official Micromax A27 USB driver for your device in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device.
We are providing all the required latest drivers for your device. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and connecting your Micromax A27 to a computer.
So, if you want to download these official Micromax USB drivers for your Micromax A27, then go ahead to the download section of this page below. In addition, you will also find the video tutorials below to install them on your computer.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt A27
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt A27.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt A27.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt A27.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt A27.
How To Install Micromax A27 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Run the .exe file as “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Finally, A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Benefits of Installing Drivers
- So, For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- Moreover, For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Additionally, You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Similarly, When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax A27.
Also, if you are willing to download the official Micromax A106 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Micromax Bolt A27 Review
Micromax A27 was launched in 2013 supporting dual-sim. It has a standard size display of 3.5 inches supporting a resolution of 320×480 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) powered by a 1.0 GHz processor.
Regarding the memory, it support micro-SD card upto 16 GB. It include VGA camera for taking photos and also capable of making videos.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio, and USB. It is powered by a removable Li-Ion battery. Micromax Bolt A27 comes only in one color which is Black.
Ask about anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.