Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2015, November. The phone comes with a Dual-Sim mechanism. If you are looking for Moto G Turbo Edition drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition comes with 5.0 inches display supporting a resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) and you can also upgrade it to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB and also supports a micro-SD card of up to 32 GB. The camera of the phone includes 13MP Primary camera with Dual-LED flash including feature and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
The sensor on the phone includes an accelerometer and a proximity sensor. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor along with 2 GB RAM. It is powered by Li-Ion 2740 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of the Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition in India starts from 10,999.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition.
- Download MTP Drivers For Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition.
If you are facing any issues related to installing these official Moto G Turbo Edition USB drivers on your pc, then let us know in the comment section.