If you are an LG L80 Dual user and want to hard reset your device, then you need to download the USB Drivers for your device in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Just follow this article.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the drivers and then install them on your computer.
Download USB/Flash Tool Drivers for LG L80 Dual
For flashing Stock firmware on your device, you need to download LG Driver from the link below:
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG L80 Dual.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG L80 Dual.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG L80 Dual.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG L80 Dual.
Specifications of LG L80 Dual
LG L80 Dual packs internal memory of 4 GB that can be expanded to 32 GB via micro-SD card. It is powered by a Dual-Core 1.2 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The phone supports a Dual-Sim mechanism. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat).
The camera of the phone includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and a VGA secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and a proximity sensor.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2540 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 480×800 pixels. The phone comes in two colors which are White and Black. The price of the LG L80 Dual in India starts from 5,999.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.