Do you own Sony Xperia Z1? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your device. Here, we are providing the official drivers for Sony Xperia Z1. Just follow this guide.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB/Flash Tool Drivers for Sony Xperia Z1
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia Z1.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia Z1.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia Z1.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia Z1.
Specifications of Sony Xperia Z1
If you are camera addicted, then you need to grab Sony Xperia Z1. The phone packs 20.7MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and a 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and you can also upgrade it to Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. For better performance, it includes a quad-core 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor along with 2 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB that can be expanded to 64 GB via a micro-SD card.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by Shatter Proof Glass technology.
The price of the Sony Xperia Z1 in India starts at 15,300.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.