Do you own Motorola Moto G60? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Motorola Moto G60 is equipped with 6.8 inches IPS LCD touchscreen. The phone runs on Android 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. It offers internal memory of 128 GB paired with 6 GB RAM.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Motorola Moto G60 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Motorola Moto G60
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Motorola Moto G60
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Motorola Moto G60
- Download PC Suite software For Motorola Moto G60
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Motorola Moto G60 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola Moto G60.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Motorola Moto G60 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Motorola Moto G60 Specifications
Motorola Moto G60 official releasing date is 27 April, 2021. The phone is equipped with 6.8 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.
It operates on Android 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 128 GB of internal memory with 6 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
As for the camera, the phone features a Triple 108MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including other features. In addition, a 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 6000 mAh battery. It is officially available in two colors Frosted Champagne, and Dynamic Gray.
Price of Motorola Moto G60 is about 200 EUR.