Do you own Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all Poco X3 Pro driver. Moreover, you can also download Mi PC Suite for Poco X3 Pro in this guide.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro runs on Android 11 including MIUI 12. Furthermore, It holds a 6.67 IPS LCD touchscreen display. The phone is packed with a Quad camera setup on its back.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Download PC Suite For Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Driver on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Specifications
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro was officially released on 2021, March 24. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped 6.67 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Moreover, It operates on Android 11 including MIUI 12 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, It offers three variants 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with dual-LED flash including features. In addition, 20MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 5160 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Metal Bronze, Frost Blue, and Phantom Black.
Price of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro in dollar is $249.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.