Motorola Moto M is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2016, November. The phone comes with a Hybrid Dual Sim. If you are looking for Motorola Moto M Drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow the guide.
Specifications of Motorola Moto M
Motorola Moto M comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The size of the display is 5.5 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. Contribution to internal storage, the phone offers 64 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card of up to 256 GB.
if you are camera addicted, then you need to grab the Motorola Moto M as it offers 16MP Primary camera with LED flash including features, and an 8MP secondary camera. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by an Octa-Core processor to support the better performance of the phone.
It is packed with a 3050 mAh battery to increase the stability of the phone. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensor on the phone includes fingerprint, gyro, accelerometer, proximity, and compass. The price of Motorola Moto M in India starts from 9,899.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Motorola Moto M
For flashing firmware on your device, you need to download CDC or VCOM drivers:
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Motorola Moto M.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Motorola Moto M.
- Download MTP Drivers For Motorola Moto M.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Motorola Moto M.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.