Sony Xperia Z Ultra is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2013, July. The phone comes with the protection of shatterproof glass technology. If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing the firmware on your device, then you need to download the drivers for your device. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device.
Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the official USB drivers and then install it on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB/Flash tool Drivers for Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
Specifications of Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Sony Xperia Z Ultra has an awesome display with a large size of 6.4 inches supporting a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels covered by shatterproof glass technology. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and it can also be upgraded to Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
For better performance, it includes a quad-core 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery. It includes 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 64 GB. The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB.
For photos and video, the phone offers 8MP Primary camera including features and a 2MP secondary camera. The sensor on the phone includes Proximity, Accelerometer, gyro, and compass. The price of Sony Xperia Z Ultra in India starts from 20,000.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.