Motorola Moto X Play is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2015, August. The phone is protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
Specifications of Motorola Moto X Play
Regarding the display, the phone includes 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) and you can also upgrade it to Android (Nougat).
It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor to support the performance of the phone. The phone includes 16 or 32 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card of up to 256 GB. If you are camera addicted, you need to grab Motorola Moto X Play as it offers 21MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. It is powered by a 3630 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Motorola Moto X Play in India starts from 7,999.
Download Moto X Play USB Driver
For flashing firmware on your device, you need to download Motorola Mobile Driver from the link below:
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Moto X Play.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Moto X Play.
- Download MTP Drivers For Moto X Play.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Moto X Play.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any issue related to installing these Motorola Moto X Play USB drivers on your PC.