Galaxy E7 is a simply designed beautiful smartphone that was officially released in 2015, January. The smartphone made a strong entry in the market because of its awesome features.
In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Samsung Galaxy E7 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy E7 Review
The phone consider Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The display of the phone is quite large equipped with 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.1.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
The phone comes in four colors which are black, brown, blue and white. Price of Samsung Galaxy E7 in Pakistan is 25,000.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy E7
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy E7.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy E7.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy E7.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy E7.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy E7.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.