Want to download the Motorola one Power USB driver? In order to get your job done, go through this complete article and you will find all the required drivers along with the official PC suite software.
Motorola Power One made it to market in 2018, October. Providing a nice visual experience by adding some extra inches to the display making it 6.2 inches. Moreover, holds a Dual 16MP + 5 MP primary camera with dual LED flash.
When it comes to the part of connectivity or communication between different hardware or software, driver are required. There are different versions of driver available for a particular smartphone model.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC by following the instructions mentioned in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Motorola One Power USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Motorola One Power.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Motorola One Power.
- Download MTP Drivers For Motorola One Power.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Motorola One Power.
Windows OS (Supported Versions)
- Windows 10 64/32 bit
- Windows 8.1 64/32 bit
- Windows 8 64/32 bit
- Windows 7 64/32 bit
- Windows Vista 64/32 bit
- Windows XP 64/32 bit
Instructions To Download The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Motorola One Power USB Driver on PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola One Power.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Motorola One Power ADB drivers on your computer.
Purpose of Installing The Drivers
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- Similarly, For flashing the firmware flash file.
- Moreover, For Rooting purposes.
- For transferring media or other different types of files between a computer and a smartphone.
Motorola One Power Specifications
The phone was officially released in 2018, October. Regarding the display, It features 6.2 inches LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 8.1 (Oreo), also upgradable to Android 10. For fast processing, an Octa-Core processor is included.
Regarding the storage, the phone offers 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM. Additionally, a micro-SD card is also supported.
The camera includes a Dual 16MP + 5MP primary lens with dual-LED flash including features. Moreover, a 12MP secondary lens is available for selfies at the front.
GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, USB, and Radio are available for connectivity medium. Similarly, the sensor includes accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
It contains Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in one color Midnight Black.
Price of Motorola One Power is about 250 EUR.