Have you got the Motorola One Vision mid-range smartphone? If yes, then this article will lead you to the official latest versions of the Motorola One Vision USB driver. Additionally, you will also get the official PC suite software.
Motorola One Vision officially made its entry in the market in 2019, June. The phone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), also upgradable to Android 10 including Android One. Furthermore, the phone offers 128 GB of internal memory.
Do you want to flash the firmware file on your device? Or want to root and install the custom ROM? For that particular purpose, you will need to connect your device to a computer. All these operations requires different drivers.
There are different drivers available for different operations. All these drivers can be found in the download section below. Simply, head over to it and download all of them including the PC suite software.
Table of Contents
Download Motorola One Vision USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Motorola One Vision.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Motorola One Vision.
- Download MTP Drivers For Motorola One Vision.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Motorola One Vision.
Windows OS (Supported Versions)
- Windows 10 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8 32/64 Bit
- Windows 7 32/64 Bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 Bit
- Windows XP 32/64 Bit
Instructions To Download The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Motorola One Vision USB Driver on PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola One Vision.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Motorola One Vision ADB drivers on your computer.
Benefits of Installing The Drivers
- You can transfer different files between your smartphone and a PC.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- Similarly, For flashing the firmware flash file.
- Moreover, For Rooting purposes.
Motorola One Vision Specifications
The phone was officially released in 2019, June. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.3 inches LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels.
Furthermore, It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), also upgradable to Android 10 including Android One. It is powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 4 GB RAM. In addition, micro-SD card support is also available.
The camera features Dual 48MP + 5MP primary camera with Dual LED flash. Additionally, 25MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, USB, and Radio. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint.
Motorola One Vision has a good power back-up, as It includes Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. It is officially available in two colors Sapphire Gradient, and Bronze Gradient.
Price of Motorola One Vision in dollar is $175.