Do you want to flash the firmware file on your smartphone? If yes, then you will need to download and install the required drivers for your smartphone. Here, you will be able to download the Moto E5 Cruise drivers. In addition, you will also be able to download the PC Suite software.
Moto E5 Cruise comes with 5.2 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Furthermore, It runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by a Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
Drivers play an important role when it comes to connecting your smartphone to a computer, Or flashing the firmware file on your device. All the required drivers should be installed before executing a particular operation.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
- Download Motorola Moto E5 Cruise Drivers and PC Suite: Official Updated Versions (2021)
- Motorola Moto E5 Cruise Specifications
Download Motorola Moto E5 Cruise Drivers and PC Suite: Official Updated Versions (2021)
Moto USB Driver For Windows OS (Supported Versions)
- Windows 10 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8 32/64 Bit
- Windows 7 32/64 Bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 Bit
- Windows XP 32/64 Bit
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Moto E5 Cruise.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Moto E5 Cruise.
- Download MTP Drivers For Moto E5 Cruise.
- Download Motorola USB Networking Driver.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Moto E5 Cruise.
Instructions To Download The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Motorola Moto E5 Cruise Drivers on PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola Moto E5 Cruise.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Motorola Moto E5 Cruise ADB drivers on your computer.
Why To Install The Motorola USB Drivers?
As per the requirements of different circumstances, It is a must to install the drivers on your PC.
- For connecting purposes, you must install the ADB drivers.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware file, one should install the CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, or SPD drivers depending on the particular smartphone chipset.
- To execute ADB and Fastboot commands successfully, you should install ADB & Fastboot drivers.
- To perform multiple operations on your smartphone instantly, you should download and install the PC Suite.
Motorola Moto E5 Cruise Specifications
Moto E5 Cruise was officially released in 2018, July. Regarding the display, the phone features 5.2 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. When it comes to storage capacity, the phone offers internal memory of 16 GB with 2 GB RAM. Additionally, also support micro-SD card for more storage.
The phone presents 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features. Furthermore, 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies is available at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Radio, USB, WLAN, Bluetooth, and GPS. The sensors present on the phone are Compass, Proximity, and Accelerometer.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery. It comes only in one color that is Navy.
Motorola Moto E5 Cruise price in dollar is about 40 USD.