Here you go! If you want to download the official latest versions of the Oppo Reno 5 5G USB driver, then this post is for you. Not only the driver, but you will also get the official PC suite software.
Oppo Reno 5 5G is a high-end smartphone of Oppo brand that comes with one of the finest display known as OLED. Furthermore, It runs on Android 11 including Color OS 11.1. Performing fast processing with an Octa-Core processor.
Making your phone able to connect with different hardware and software, you will need to download and install the required drivers. So, don’t worry , we have got a bundle of them for you. Here, you will find all the latest official drivers for your particular smartphone model.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Reno 5 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Updated Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Reno 5 5G.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Reno 5 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Reno 5 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 5 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 5 5G USB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver For Other Variants
Is Drivers Compulsory To Be Installed?
Yes, in most of the cases, like the following:
- For connecting purposes.
- To execute ADB & Fastboot commands successfully on your smartphone.
- For flashing the firmware file on a smartphone.
- For media files transfer.
- For connecting a smartphone to a PC suite software.
Oppo Reno 5 5G Specifications
Oppo Reno 5 5G was officially available in the market in 2021, January. For better visual experience, the phone features 6.44 inches OLED touchscreen display. Furthermore, providing a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1. For fast processing, the phone includes an Octa-Core processor along with Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G chipset.
Consisting of enough storage capacity by offering two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
For capturing and videos purpose, the phone features Quad 64 MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. Moreover, 32MP secondary camera is also available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, WLAN, and USB. In addition, the sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
Long lasting battery power with Li-Po 4300 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Galactic Silver, Starry Black, and Azure Blue.
Price of Oppo Reno 5 5G in dollar is about $464.